Search This Blog

Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'm baaaaaaaaack.....

Hi Friends! Strangely enough, I have been absent for awhile through absolutely no fault of my Mom's. She has not been slacking this time, but rather the victim of technical difficulties in the computer world........OK, so her computer wigged out and she couldn't upload photos. But, with some support and guidance from Farley's Mom, and some technical genius from one of my Mom's co-workers (thanks A.D.) we are back in business. Rather than bore you all with the details of the past few weeks, I'll just give you a few visuals of what I have been up to.......

Mom and I played a little tennis.....




Well, actually, we just tossed a tennis ball around on this big painted green sidewalk that was all closed in and divided by a net. For heaven's sake people, once again, I have no thumbs.... I can't play tennis!

Then, my Dad had a birthday. It was great fun. As much as I love my Dad, I love birthdays even more. I mean there is tissue paper to be shredded, gifts to be slobbered all over... the fun never ends.



OK, so I made a bit of a mess. Look on the bright side Dad, I didn't rip up any of your gifts.


Birthdays are so exhausting...


That's about all I have been up to. Hope all is well with my blogger buddies. See you soon.




 


4 comments:

  1. Woof! Woof! Dugan. god to hear hear from you. I LOVE wrapping papers too. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dugan, no need to take the blame for Dad's mess! Dads are always ripping up paper and tossing it around the room. No one knows why they do this. Shameful, isn't it? And trying to pin it on a poor, innocent golden--tsk, tsk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back, Dugan! Computers problems take all the fun out of blogging, don't they? It sounds like you had a wonderful support team!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete