Search This Blog

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Woo-hooooo, I got mail ...

I have been feeling a little better lately..... and then I felt a lot better when my Dad went out to get the mail yesterday. Mind you, I don't get very much mail. My bestest pal Farley gets mail, Augie and Ti get mail, Sugar gets mail, etc, etc, etc, .... I got to thinking that maybe a guy has to send mail to get mail.....HELLO!!.. Mom!!... let's send mail. But, in the mean time, I got mail from Augie & Ti....


Wooo --hooo... it's a Valentine's Day prize!!!........What?!?.... MOM?!?..... what do you mean I can't have the treats inside this glorious package until Valentine's Day?!?..........




Good news... Mom got weak and let me have a couple of the delicious heart-shaped treats in the box and they were awesome!!

This wonderful treat from my  fellow "Cantonites" (here in Michigan) -- Augie & Ti was such a nice surprise -- THANKS SO MUCH GUYS -- these treats are awesome and getting something in the mail is the absolute best thing ever 
:o)

3 comments:

  1. Dugan, you are so cute! Even though you're a dude and Augie and Ti are dudes, they wanted to send you some Valentine's Day love! Glad you liked the special treats and happy to hear you didn't have to wait :) Hope you are feeling better! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof! Woof! Very Sweet Bloggie Friends. Would LOVE to send you a mail ... email me your mailing address. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete