Search This Blog

Thursday, April 12, 2012

It's my BIRTHDAY!!!

Hi everybody....it's my BIRTHDAY!! Today I am SIX!! A little less than a year and a half ago, my humans were worried I wouldn't make five and here I am going strong. A few more health issues have been added to my "hit parade", but so far, nothing too serious so I CELEBRATE my birthday -- see for yourself...

I got to have cake and ice cream, but it took serious patience.......................


YUMMM!!! Finally.......................


And., I thought they forgot, but at last, birthday presents......


It was a good day... my humans LOVE me and we are happy to celebrate another year of life.......life is good!!

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Dugan. Daisy just turned 6 too, it's a good age.

    Tucker and Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof! Woof! Happy Happy 6th Barkday!!! TASTY!!! cake n ice cream. Continue to celebrate your 6th. Lots of Golden ALOHA n Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dugan - we love you and wish you a very happy 6th birthday (despite our tardiness). So glad you had a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy Birthday, we wish you all the best in your life and stay healthy :D

    Shock Collar | Puppy & Human Bond

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! Dangit, we missed your birthday! Wahhhhhhhhhh, we are bad, bad doggy pals! Do you forgive us? We will go shopping this weekend and speed a gift to you as fast as we can go!

    ReplyDelete